Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello everyone

Hi ,
How are you? I want to thank you all for being cooperative with those who have substituted in my absence. They have all given me very good reports, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.
My daughter is home from the hospital ....yea!!!! If all goes well I should be seeing you in one or two days.
Now let's talk shop ....... Some of you still need to complete your Healthcare 21 assignment from Thursday and Friday ( I have checked your scores). There is a new assignment posted for today. Any student that needs to take the CPR test should make arragements with Mrs. White asap. Gather the medical information needed to complete a medical History form ( homework). We will complete a patient's record when I return.

I miss you all,
Mrs. M. Rashad

2 comments:

  1. mrs. rashad,
    i have a quistion about the workbook pages from last week i have my money. and i want to pay for my workbook but you gave us workbook pages last week for homework and i havent got my workbook yet. what would you like me to do about that?

    p.s. i'm happy to hear that your daughter is home i hope she feels better and gets well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Rashad,

    I have a question. I won't have my money for my workbook until about thursday but you have given homework to do inside of the workbook what do you want me to do? Also in chapter 13 besides reading it and doing the mock medical history form, what else was suppose to be done?

    ReplyDelete